Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Room 11 - Week 1 Term 2

Kia ora koutou, Welcome to Term 2. What strange times we are in right now! I hope everyone is keeping well and looking after themselves. In this post you will find a short video from me and underneath is a slide where our learning is for this week starting April 15th. Have a go at some of the activities.
Leave a helpful and kind comment on this post if you have any ideas for next weeks learning.
Sarah :-)
sstevenson@hameast.school.nz

3 comments:

  1. dear sarah i have shared a google slide of something i'v been learning about to you the title is Greek Gods seeing as it is a great interest of mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic, I am super impressed by your Google Slide Sorcha - I've left some comments on it also. Can't wait to see it all finished and to show off on the blog.

      Delete
  2. Sarah i think that for some writing i am going to do something related to the flouting city

    ReplyDelete