Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Kia ora! Room 11's Online Learning - Week 3

Kia ora Room 11. How are you? I hope you had a lovely long weekend. I really did. The sun was shining all weekend, I was able to get out for some bike rides and even do some baking. Have you been baking anything during your time at home?

I did spot a gigantic praying mantis beside my car one morning. Made me think about how our class praying mantis Holly would be doing out in the wild! I cannot wait to be back in Tui Hub and learning so much about new insects with you. The praying mantis does not look too big but it was half the size of my hand!


Here are some online learning ideas for this short week.


Jan has an update on her gorgeous new kitten, Syd! Watch below to find out more and how Syd is doing. Write a comment below if you have any questions or want to know anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, he is just the cutest little guy Jan. I bet he makes you laugh a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes he does! Syd sleeps in a little basket with a arched handle. I walked into the dining room this morning. Syd had his tiny front paws hooked over the handle and was swinging backwards and forwards. :)

    ReplyDelete