Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Rāapa Morning video Room 12

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Edie this is really helpful as I found a praying mantis egg sack in my home the other day, and did not know what to do with it! I might try to keep it in a jar too! Thank you for your informative video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if the warm classroom will speed it up ? -tyson

    ReplyDelete
  3. At home there was a praying mantis and it could FREAKING FLY and it flew on my step brother's head and so i went into my little sisters room and blocked the door and I was sitting in my sisters room just crying while everybody else were freaking out XD - Eden

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's good thinking Tyson.
    I didn't know what these funny little things were. I see them on the side of the house. It's nice and warm there. I wonder if they need to keep warm to hatch out?


    Jan

    ReplyDelete