Morena. Kei te pēhea koe Room 11? Just a quick video catch up from me. Also, Jan has a new kitten called Syd! Have a watch below and keep updated. Do you have any pets in your bubble?
Leave your prediction in a comment below about what might happen next in Wolf Girl. Who do you think Gwen will find first?
Kia ora koutou! Welcome to Room 11's blog We are year 5 and 6 learners in Kauri team and part of Tui hub. We enjoy sharing our learning and our experiences so please read our blog posts and don't forget to leave a comment or a question. You can access our Kauri site by the link below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Stu Duval is such a fantastic storyteller. We love how he captured our attention with words, actions and sound effects. He uses humou...
-
This morning Room 12 spent some time looking in awe at the Redwood tree. We decided to see if we could get the whole class round the base of...
-
Today we went swimming for the first time this year in our school pool. Here are some pictures of us swimming. Today we did bottom dives w...
Awwwww So Cute! lovely jan!
ReplyDelete-rohan
Sydney is so cute! I have a cat at home and his name is Mr.Frisky. He is cute but nowhere near as cute as Sydney! I hope you have a great day!
ReplyDeleteFrom Ella
I know, so cute! Mr Frisky sounds like a great name for a cat, is he enjoying having you home? :)
DeleteSo many wolf related things for me! Wolf girl the book, Wolf Blood the netflix series, and in an online maths game I have a Wolf helmet, which was crafted by wolves!
ReplyDelete-rohan
dear sarah i really want some more work to do with drawing can you maybe give me one with no picture just details just to make it more challenging so just put the instroctions onto the slide that says challenging drawing
ReplyDeleteKia ora Sorcha, I've posted some drawing challenges for you and inserted it into your slide. You could do one drawing per day or two and get creative. :)
DeleteThis is such a cute kitten and what a gorgeous name! I love watching how they move when they're this little because they're really 'jolty' and 'springy' in their actions. I think he's going to be a great friend to Jan because she's doing such a good job of looking after him. I hope he keeps well away from the chickens!
ReplyDeleteSyd met the chickens yesterday. He did his wild kitten hiss. The chooks came for a closer look and Syd ran away.
ReplyDeletesyd is so cuuuuuuuuuuuute !!!! I hope he gets a bit braver around the chickens ! a big thank you to jan for the video
ReplyDelete