Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Stu Duval


Stu Duval is such a fantastic storyteller. We love how he captured our attention with words, actions and sound effects. He uses humour in his storytelling too. 

We are so looking forward to tomorrow's workshop where we will be learning cartooning. 

24 comments:

  1. How much did you like it? It looked amazing what he drew for you all. What letter or number did he use for this cartoon? Charlie Rm 15

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stu Daval was so funny,fun and awesome!

    From Luca room 11

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was a good day i was really excited when i saw his amazing master piece
    Giovanna Rm 10

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved how he told us his story and his music in the backround
    by Aotea rm11

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed drawing with Stu Duval. Like Drawing Twelvevis,Cat and Sausage Dog. Stu Duval was really funny. My favourite was Drawing Twelvevis. Desmond Rm11

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stu Duval was a good artist. I was so excited. I enjoyed Stu Duval, it was really fun. Sana room11

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stu Duval was very descriptive when he said the story on his first day, he was also great at teaching us the cartooning even though he was a bit fast. Which is a great example to get us to boost our fluency levels.

    Tylah-Dawnn Room11

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stu Duval was AMAZING when he came to the school and told a really great story with the funniest characters. My favourite character was Potato Boy (Red McCallister)!
    And my favourite cartoon that he showed us was the… number 5 dinosaur!

    Hamish rm 11

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stu Duval was really funny.It was really nice learning new ways of doing quick art and also doing art with letters and numbers i had a great time.
    Pawanjit Rm 11

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stu Duval was Creative, Funny and Amazing. He drew Creative paintings and drew Pictures out of letters and numbers it was fun and amazing. By Safa Rm11

    ReplyDelete
  11. He looks like he has lots of experience in story telling I wish we had a story teller in our school.Did he make stories?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way Steven Yes he did make up the story and also he goes around New Zealand schools and tells amazing stories.

      Joshua rm11 H.E.S.

      Delete
  12. Wow ! I like how to you took a photo of him using his body for a story . It makes me know that he has done this a lot of time . When he was telling the story what was the story about ? Was it scary or was it happy ? How did you feel and the end when he finished ?

    ReplyDelete
  13. i really liked doing drawings that day he is so creative

    Jaden rm11

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stu Duval really is the best, its like no one else can draw like him well I definitely can't I love his drawings I wish I could draw like him.
    Courtney Room11

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved how STU used so many different words he made is sound exciting.I hope he doesn't repeat the same story again.STU is so amazing.

    Alyssa Room11

    ReplyDelete
  16. i enjoyed learning with Stu Duval with his amazing stories and drawings . by Kane room 11

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow that was so amazing his drawings are so creative

    Michael rm11

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love stu duval it was cool.
    from charlotte rm11






    ReplyDelete
  19. Cool room 11 for being quiet in the hall. Maree and Ahmed Room 15

    ReplyDelete
  20. stu is cool bro room 13 Maddison

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow you rock!!
    you are so creative and so Amazing at hard work with rm13 and i hope it is fun
    Tom rm13

    ReplyDelete
  22. I loved it when Stu Duval told us a story. It was amazing how he did his drawings. From Jade room 15

    ReplyDelete
  23. WoW you rock room11. You're the best class.From Zahaad.Rm15

    ReplyDelete