Friday, August 14, 2015

Buy This Toy!

Room 11 used google drawing and the Persuasive Argument rubric to design their toy. Which one would you buy and why?


16 comments:

  1. We really like those pictures.
    We really like the writing because you used convincing words.
    I wonder if you should make the prices lower and add more detail about making the toys more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We like how you used bright colours. We like how you also used creative backgrounds.
    We wish you used a few more descriptive words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We liked the descriptive words that you put in your slide show.
    We liked the interesting pictures and shapes.
    We wonder if you could add more labeled diagrams.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked The Crysis 5. I liked How you made the cover realistic like,The number 5 it really blends in with the Background and also the Action Figure on the side. Desmond Rm11

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the way you made an interacting robot with the spitting gumboils and the buy one, get two free. It sounds so good that I want to buy one.
    By Pengshen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello my name is Steven and I like your Google slides for selling stuff and in my class we are doing a advertisement at our school and we're doing it on apples. How long did it take you guys to make the advertisement?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steven, It took us 3 days to 1 week to create these because we used google drawings to draw these. If it was hand drawn it would take maybe a couple of days.

      From Tylah-Dawnn Room 11

      Delete
  7. I liked how you used lot of different shapes and lots of colours this makes me want to buy It.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked how you used all those shapes. Some of these toys I have never even seen. I wonder if you could make the words bigger next time. Good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, these are some very interesting products. I think my favorites are The Super Farting Can and the Snack in the Box. Hey, I didn't say I didn't like any of the other ones! I loved how you made it in bright colours to attract people from far away. Next time I think you could show us how they work or what materials you used in it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I like it you have been creative making it you know you can make stop motion videos using google slids

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting I want to buy that last one it looks very cool

    ReplyDelete
  12. I the way your blogs because your blogs look like just your blogs look cool.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your classroom look cool and your blogs look juit like cool.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i like how all of them were very creative and colourful good work rm11

    jaden rm11

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved it I want to buy all of the toys and games and get one free but it will be expensive!
    FROM LATHANIEL ROOM11

    ReplyDelete