Friday, August 7, 2015

Holidays - Procedural Writing

5 comments:

  1. I like your woke.
    room13.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The instructions are very clear and I know what you are talking about. I think I could follow those instructions myself. I wonder how you could make the green text more clear to read?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We liked how you did not make any mistakes in your writing. Make sure to proof read and edit your writing.I loved the photos , great work. We also liked the way you used bossy verbs .

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture we used in the procedure were very fun and interesting. also the one I made is called 'Going to Waiheke island' also instructions were clear and step by step. I think you should read your procedure again 2 - 4 times. -Luca RM11 HES

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked everyones procedural writing it was interesting to look at.For some of them it was sort of funny but i liked how everyone used adjectives and bossy verbs.
    By Pawanjit

    ReplyDelete