Thursday, February 2, 2012

Second day back at Hamilton East School

Today we went swimming for the first time this year in our school pool. 
Here are some pictures of us swimming. 
Today we did bottom dives where you have to dive backwards with your bottom and get up again. We also did dolphin dives and we swam across the pool with our hands like a turtle. 

Mrs Blair even let us have seven minutes free time! 



 Can you see the whirl pool we made in the pictures below? 


What do you do at your school for the first and second days? 

34 comments:

  1. Wow. What a great start to your term. I wish we had a pool like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your comment I relly ike you comments have a good day . from james room 12

      Delete
    2. thank you for your lovely comment i hape you have a allsame day to day your a great commenter


      from Awhina
      hamilton east school room 12

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the comment.Me and my freinds play dives in the pool at free time in the pool, sometimes it is freeeeeeezing cold, and sometimes when it is raining it is really warm.
      From Caitlin and Krystie

      Delete
  2. I my name is Elie and i am from hamilton east school do you got A swimming pool



    by Elie

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i wish i had brung my togs that day it must have been fun doing dat





    FROM Friedel

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was so cool! the whirl pool was giant
    from Brooklun

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was lots of fun yesterday swimming.
    We loved the swim yesterday.

    From Jessica Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi my name is Elie. and I go to hamilton east school. and i like to play soccer with my frends


    by Elie

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow if I had my togs I wold be haveingfun
    that looks fun


    by makki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. We are Afifah and Nandani we are from Room 12. We love swimming because when there is a huge flood we will know how to survive by swimming. We also love swimming because it feels like being a mermaid.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was great fun swimming in the pool..I enjoy doing the whirl pool.
    by Emily

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was cool to watch . I saw them do bottom dives it was funny . From krystie

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi, I am maurice we are talking to you from Hamilton East School.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi!
    That's really cool! We played some fun games! The whirl pool looks like so much fun! I wish we could do that!!!
    Dawso

    ReplyDelete
  13. Swimming was freeeeeeeeezing cold,I felt like a ice-block.We got free time if we are finished learning in the pool.Swimming is fun.

    From krystie room 12

    ReplyDelete
  14. thats amazing! you get a swimming pool. The first days at our school we get put stuff in our desk and get to know the techers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi I'm Joey from Ms. Kreul's class from Whitefish Bay WI. I did nothing close to as fun like swimming.What things did you do during your few minutes of free time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi my name is Ezekiel, some of the things we do for free time is play surfing . room12

      Delete
  16. it was warm and cold but still fun by brooklun

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow I must have been fun doing all that on the second day of school




    From Friedel

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like going swimming because we get to learn new swimming moves. I am learning freestale. I like having free time.

    From Ryan rm12 HES

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you! for all your comments, room12 is so proud that we got some many commemts. We will send more comments to you soon.

    by Natasha room12 hes

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow that was so fun . from Aleah

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Joey,
    In our free time in the pool we get to
    do any type of swimming. We
    are not allowed to splash or bomb in our
    pool because our pool is is a bit
    shellow. but once you jump out
    of the pool you would be
    freeeezing cold. you
    would be popsicle.
    we have a boys and girls changing rooms to.

    from xenon room 12.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dear Room 12,
    Wow room12 you have been practicing to keep tyying like the story. Last year when i was in room16 we did swimming. Mrs Mc kenzie the teacher, saw me swimming, "That was good Jeszmuel you did it!" said Mrs Mc kenzie to me. I was proud of my self. It feel like I can do it.
    By Jeszmuel Room 12 HES

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thats soooooo wicked and looks fun.
    By Natashas big sister Alisha from Peachgrove Intermidiate

    ReplyDelete
  24. That day was sooo cool doing the whirl pool.




    From Natasha room 12

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi room 12,
      It looked liked you all had fun at the whirl pool in the pictures. I wish our school had a pool!! I wonder if its warm in New Zeland because its frezing here!!

      Isabelle,
      Mrs Boyhans blog

      Delete
  25. Dear Room 12 HES,
    On our first two days of school we had to learn!!!! You guys are lucky.

    Elisa
    Mrs Boyhan's blog

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW looks like a lot of fun. I wish I was there in the pool.
    Did any of you get affected by the earthquake last year?
    Anthony. Mrs Boyhan's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  27. dear room 12
    You are so lucky swimming in the pool you have a great selection of pictures.

    From dean

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow that was very fun was it not?

    anonymous...

    ReplyDelete