Monday, February 20, 2012

Poetry

In our class during reading time we can read poems. We can also write our own poems. Here is a poem written by Sam and Friedel during our reading last week. 

10 comments:

  1. I like Daimond's they are really shiny, SPARKLY!!!!



    By Abigail and krystie rm 12

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a good poem.I really liked it.






    From Friedel and Aleah

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! thats great Fridel I wish i can do a pome like that


    from Ezekiel and Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW nice peom realy cool



    from rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. We would love to have the dimond shoes and car and everything else because we love diomands. I think it would be awsome to have dimonds !!!!!!!
    By India and Alissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi it is codey i like the poem about diamonds and it is so cool

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really liked that poem about diamonds and I enjoyed reading it

    From Greta

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow awsome poem i really liked it

    ReplyDelete
  9. That poem was great sam and friede you should write another poem

    from alex d mrs boyhans blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. now i wish i had diamonds ): anyway nice poem




    From Friedel

    our class blog http://room12hes.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete