We have been taking part in
This week we are the focus school of our Quad. We would like to welcome our quadblogging buddies to our blog. Room 12 are excited to read and respond to your comments over the week.
We hope you enjoy reading about our learning as we continue to connect with you.
We are the children of Room 12 Hamilton East School
Please look at our blogging guidelines page to see how we keep ourselves safe online.
Ms Boyhan's post on commenting received many responses. Click on the image of her blog to see what others had to say about cyber safety.



Wow this seams like a realy nice school. We would like to visit your school one day.
ReplyDeletebye xxxxxxxxxxxx
Elisha & Alysha & Courtney
Your school is great!
ReplyDeletefrom Georgina, Anastasia
It is codey from norbridge and i like your famliy tree.
ReplyDeleteI really like the picture. Did you have a photographer take the photos.
ReplyDeleteHello, my name is Joey from Richards School from Whitefish Bay,WI. I like the photos of your class.What things are your class going to blog about?
ReplyDeleteWe are going to blog about many very interesting things this year, and we hope you come back to our blog later to see what we have posted.
DeleteDoes your school have a blog?
If it does we would love to see it.
Erin
room12hes.blogspot.com
Dear class 12 HES,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for posting our comments on cybersafety.
It's an inportant issue and thank you so much!
From Maddison & Camille
Mrs Boyhan's Blog
Thanky you for puting our cyber safty tips on your Blog.
ReplyDeleteThat is neat! I love how you posted pictures of all of your students!
ReplyDelete-Callie from Richards school
Here is the link to my blog:
http://kidblog.org/4KRRichards/author/Callie77/
I Love doing quad blogging because you get the chance to comment on peoples work and recive comments on your work. I hope every one else likes doing this project, all your work is amazing and I hope you like our work!!
ReplyDelete-From Natalie, Norbridge Academy :D
Wow! I like how Miss Blair put your photos in row. Good effects. Luciana 8.
ReplyDeleteYou have alot ofm kids in your class we olny have 22
ReplyDelete