Friday, February 17, 2012

Crazy creations

Today Mrs Blair gave us some time to make some crazy creations. We had free time to make anything we wanted. We used 2 straws, a pipe cleaner, a blob of blue tac and some string. Our teacher Mrs Blair got the idea from this classes blog Room 6 Saint Mary's School Mosgiel. Thanks for the great idea! You should see their creations, they made lot's of different things.

We got to have this as a reward because this week because we have been working really hard to share what we know with our teacher. Our whole class even earned the school Tool kit Award this week!




27 comments:

  1. it was hard for me to make one but it turned out cool by Brooklun

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had about half an hour to make what ever we wanted to make it was fun by Brooklun

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was cool makeing crazz creations
    from james
    room12
    hes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the creations from Jessie. Room12

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi it was cool that all of room 12 got tool kit award
    from james
    room 12
    hes

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was really fun making these crazy creations.

    From Ariana
    Hamilton East School room 12

    ReplyDelete
  7. we had lots and lots of fun the next fun thing we did was go in to the orchard and going on the blog by brooklun

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can see that makki is got his blue tac redy




    by Elie

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!!!! We did do some crazy creations. I think the best part was when we stuck all the things togather and made some really interesting creations just with 2 straws,blue tac and a piece of string. From Afifah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Room 12 you guys are soo crtive with youre conjerapjens
    they lkooo sooooooooooooooooooo cool and beutiful !!!!!!





    Nawal room12

    ReplyDelete
  11. We had to make what ever we wanted out of every thing from the photo. I made stickfiger and my friend ezekiel made a fishing rod.

    From Sam Room 12 hes

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! CRAZY CREATIONS. We made lots of fun things.
    From krystie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Room 12,
    What wonderful creations you have made. I was soooo excited to see that you thought our fun was worth continuing. I love the looks of the concentration and fun on your faces. Did you get to choose who you worked with? Yesterday I was talking to a group of teachers and they are using discovery time to work with the key competencies. I am exploring this so will let you know what we get up to next Friday. It will be around the butterfly theme!
    Mrs K and Room 6

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love the way you put your pictures!
    I also really like how you put your backround(:
    Nice Job;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved making creations but I lost Mine. have you made a creation? from Jessica Room12

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow room 12 you guys are really creative!!

    from stella

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love making creations from Jessica and Maurice

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those look awesome room12!!


    by Tobias

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like your having loads of fun! They look like som e really funky creations! How long did they take you to make?

    ReplyDelete
  20. looks like you had loads of fun! Tey look like some really funky creations! How long did they take to make?



    From Natalie, Norbridge Academy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks like you had loads of fun! They look like some really funky creations! How long did they take you to make?

    From Natalie, Norbridge Acadmey.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Does your school wear none school uniform we dont we have a blue jumper and black trousers and a white T shirt are jumper has a blue and yellow logo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow that looks like alot of fun.
    What was the best creation in your class?
    From Alexandra
    Mrs Boyhans Blog

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow your creations look great room 12, and they looked like heaps of fun!I love to create things and doing differn't types of art! Whats your favourite thing to create?

    From Greta
    Mrs Boyhans blog

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow room 12 all your creations are amazing i love creating things as well.whats your favorite thing to create?

    From Ashley
    Mrs Boyhans Blog

    ReplyDelete
  26. wow those look awesome room 12

    GO NEW ZEALAND !!

    From Jono .V

    Mrs. Boyhan's blog

    ReplyDelete
  27. lilan and courtneyMarch 6, 2012 at 4:10 AM

    Hi you are very creative. You make alot of things So are we we love doing art and craft things. hope you keep been creative frome lilan and courtney from norbridge

    ReplyDelete