Tuesday, February 28, 2012

3-d names

We had a reliever in our class last Wednesday. She showed us how to make 3-dimensional letters. She demonstrated it for us on the board. First we started with normal stick letters, then we turned them into block letters. Check out the pictures below to see our finished names. Thanks Ms Jones for teaching us!

19 comments:

  1. I love making 3 d shapes the are sop much fun! Arent they?

    http://mskreul.edublogs.org/
    Payton, richarsds school

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soooooooo cool! I wish I knew how to do that!

    -Callie from Richards school
    Here is the link to my blog:
    http://kidblog.org/4KRRichards/author/Callie77/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its cool how she tought you guy how to make different types of 3-dimensionall letters by using stick letters then turning them into block letters then you guys got to make your names. How did she make the stick letters into blok letters?
    http://kidblog.org/4KRRichards/ Hayes

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that must have ben fun.

    Andrew

    http://mskreul.edublogs.org/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You guys are so creative! We love doing 3D drawings. It looks like you are having lots of fun and are really enjoying it.

    Ally and Lisa,
    Mrs Boyhans Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so amazing! I love 3d things. I think that it's so interesting!
    -Gretchen from Richards school
    www.mskreul.edublogs.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is cool that you did that.

    Clay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what busy workers you are!! and they are quality work too.Keep up all your hard work room 12, if i was to do one i would choose blue and dark blue or blue and purple.

    From Katarina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they have been focusing real hard this year!!!
      I would have used purple around the outside and light purple around the inside.

      From Tare

      Delete
  9. Cool 3-d name's they look cool. You are a very cool artist class.


    Abigail Room12

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! That sounds like alot of fun having a person come and telling you how to do 3-d words Why did you have a person come in?
    Meghan
    Here is my blog http://kidblog.org/4KRRichards/author/Meghan169/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I'm Joey from Ms. Kreul's from Whitefish Bay,WI. It sounds like you had fun. How do you make 3-demensional letters.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! They are some very amazing pieces of art!! How long did they take you to make? Keep up the good work class 12!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! They are some very amazing pieces of art work!! How long did they take you to make? Keep up the good work room 12!!!

    From Natalie, Norbridge Academy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi I am Leah From Norbridge Academy In Worksop in the UK and we are learning about tribes. About a month ago we started to make Tribal Masks we started with a balloon, Newspaper and PVA Glue. What we did was cover half of the balloon in Pva Glue and stick Newspapaer over it, and after that you have done another layer you cover the bit you have just done and Put lots of glue on and so on. Last week we finished them of and they all look stunning !!

    Well done for making the 3d names they are very good !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Doing 3-Names is the best from Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! when Miss Jones came to our class we did 3d letters names too.It was amazing.
    Avikash rm8

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow your names are so cool and awsome.from khadija and hi abygail i miss you all

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow!3-D letters sound really fun. I bet if I tried had enough I could make 3d letters.

    from,
    Matthew from Wisconsin

    ReplyDelete