Mōrena Tui hub
I am enjoying making my morning videos for you and today I got a little braver, so with a little help from Sarah, Isla and Remy I recorded a short story, and an easy recipe.
Can you tell me what sort of things you are making in the kitchen, and how you make them?
Have a great weekend and see you on Tuesday!
xx
Kia ora koutou! Welcome to Room 11's blog We are year 5 and 6 learners in Kauri team and part of Tui hub. We enjoy sharing our learning and our experiences so please read our blog posts and don't forget to leave a comment or a question. You can access our Kauri site by the link below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Stu Duval is such a fantastic storyteller. We love how he captured our attention with words, actions and sound effects. He uses humou...
-
This morning Room 12 spent some time looking in awe at the Redwood tree. We decided to see if we could get the whole class round the base of...
-
Today we went swimming for the first time this year in our school pool. Here are some pictures of us swimming. Today we did bottom dives w...
Wow Edie, I really enjoyed watching your video. I was especially impressed with all the actors (you, Isla and Remy). I found them very realistic. I may have to employ them for my next movie. I have been eating lots of feijoas so will have to have a go at your recipe, as I do love a healthy version of foods that often have lots of sugar. Ngā mihi mo te mahi. Ka pai koutou.
ReplyDeletethis really cracked me up ! I think that the movie making has improved
ReplyDeleteI love the way you only called very softly at the end!! Clever tactic!
ReplyDeleteJust watched your lovely feijoa video. Brilliant! And the cast of thousands made it very lively and funny. Now Isobel has gone off to make some, to your recipe. Our feijoa hedge, which we pruned to within an inch of its life last year, has started giving us beautiful, tasty (if small) feijoas. Thank you for the instructions. Dick and Isobel.
ReplyDeleteI tried this and i found that if you pre blend the feijoas then freeze it, it will work a little better.
ReplyDeletebut overall great recipe edie!
-Rohan
Thanks Rohan, great tip. I was wondering what other fruit ice cream you could make using the same recipe..., that could be a tasty experiment.
ReplyDeleteI wish I liked feijoa`s I have a feijoa tree at my nana`s house at the side of the house there juicy.Nevadah
ReplyDeleteEdie :o wow that sounds amazing keep your fejioas safe from guava moths. Lucinda :)
ReplyDelete