Kia ora Room 12 learners.
Welcome to Term 2!
What an unusual start to a term.
Watch my video and have a look at the slide show below to see what learning you can do this week !
Kia ora koutou! Welcome to Room 11's blog We are year 5 and 6 learners in Kauri team and part of Tui hub. We enjoy sharing our learning and our experiences so please read our blog posts and don't forget to leave a comment or a question. You can access our Kauri site by the link below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Stu Duval is such a fantastic storyteller. We love how he captured our attention with words, actions and sound effects. He uses humou...
-
This morning Room 12 spent some time looking in awe at the Redwood tree. We decided to see if we could get the whole class round the base of...
-
Today we went swimming for the first time this year in our school pool. Here are some pictures of us swimming. Today we did bottom dives w...
Kia Ora Edie! Its Rohan.
ReplyDeleteThanks for Explaining whats happening (I watched both yours an Sarahs blog post video)I Really understand now. I just thought i'd say hi and suggest some science experiments that I've been doing on my timetable. Here they are.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0PJ4LiWl8w
Cornflour slime, Flying tea bag, Sticky ice, Bouncy egg, Erupty egg, Bleach food colour, Homemade rain, Plant growth manipulation, Looking at fungi, Fire, Blanket relativity, Pitfall trap, Water bear hunt, Cardboard projector, Petal bomb, Ultraviolet wave detect, Wave with rope, Chart liquid freeze time, Make a climate change poster.
I thought you could suggest some of these things for Tui hub to do.
OK Hope to see you again, Rohan
Hi Rohan, thank you for writing such a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment. It sounds like you have been busy and these ideas are fantastic. If anyone does them then it would be great to see some videos or photos of how it turns out. Keep your ideas coming Rohan :)
DeleteHi Rohan and Edie and the rest of R12. I hope everyone is wrapped up warm today, maybe some of you are still in your PJ's?!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the Jump Jam videos Edie, I just did one to warm up - Keep on Moving - and now I feel reenergized and a little bit warmer. I like the sounds of the experiments you've shared Rohan. See you all soon!
hi sarah edie rm11 and rm12 hope yous are all right
ReplyDeleteHi Richie! All good here, hope you are doing well at home. Can't wait till we are all back at school though. :)
Delete