Friday, May 8, 2020

What's happening in the Room 11/12 bubble? And Room 11's home learning

Kia ora,

I am back to teaching in the classroom now. Things seem very strange and there are only 5 students in class with myself and Emily. We have been doing some online learning, lots of art, reading and baking. We have to be really careful to keep our distance and wash our hands. Here are some pictures from this week. We have to stay at our own desk space and use the same items each day without mixing them up which can be a challenge!

Here are some of Room 11's work from home this week. Check out all these delicious menu creations.. yum!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah and learners in Room 11, thank you to you and Emily for doing such an awesome job. I miss being there with you but looks like we might just have one more week to go! Room 11 your mahi looks awesome, what a lovely idea to think about what you are grateful for!! I am grateful to Sarah and Emily for going to school so that I can keep my bubble small with my children!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Edie, thank you! I am going to feel so grateful when we are all back in at work together. It feels weird not having a lot of children in the Tui Hub and Kauri team. We love watching your video updates everyday! :)

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Sarah and Emily and your learners in your school bubble. I was wondering what you were baking. Was it one of Edie's recipes or one of your own?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Whaea Kat! We did some research on recipes in our bubble and then we used Edie's recipe for feijoa icecream.. there were a lot of feijoas in the kitchen garden so it was perfect! The other girls baked cupcakes and crepes. Yum!

      Delete
  3. Great job Leighton you've worked hard.
    -Nevadah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah and Emily. Thanks for sharing with us the things you are busy doing. Love to you all.

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can't wait to see you soon Jan!

      Delete
  5. that is a very amazing rocket.
    By Kodyak & Thai

    ReplyDelete