Kia ora koutou! Welcome to Room 11's blog We are year 5 and 6 learners in Kauri team and part of Tui hub. We enjoy sharing our learning and our experiences so please read our blog posts and don't forget to leave a comment or a question. You can access our Kauri site by the link below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Stu Duval is such a fantastic storyteller. We love how he captured our attention with words, actions and sound effects. He uses humou...
-
This morning Room 12 spent some time looking in awe at the Redwood tree. We decided to see if we could get the whole class round the base of...
-
Today we went swimming for the first time this year in our school pool. Here are some pictures of us swimming. Today we did bottom dives w...
Hi everyone.
ReplyDeleteHope you have all had a good weekend.
Sometimes thing just don't go as planned as Edie found out with her science experiment.
Over the weekend and before the rain came I worked on making a video of the chooks. I thought it was all looking very good so sent it to Edie and Sarah this morning to put on the blog.
Later today I watched it and see the I've put two of the same video in the one movie :o. Oh well I enjoyed making it. Hope you enjoy it.
Some of you will remember the chickens we hatch last year. The big white one is Lemon.
Take care.
Jan