Monday, May 11, 2020

Room 11 Online Learning - Week 5

Kia ora Room 11! Things are going to be a little bit different this week for your online learning. Each day, I will post a new activity for you to do. This can be your focus for the day.

I have assigned you all new Maths activities on Mathletics and 4 new books on Sunshine Classics. If you have access, try and do two tasks on Mathletics and then read a book on Sunshine Classics. If you are able you can then you could work on the daily activity.

Today's activity is your chance to get creative! Read below to find out, and then share your ideas with me at sstevenson@hameast.school.nz. I cannot wait to see your creations!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Everyone. I am looking forward to seeing your great creations.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry Sarah ill have to do it later in the week.Is that ok 🍰
    -Nevadah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, no worries Nevadah! I look forward to seeing what you create :)

      Delete