Kia ora koutou! Welcome to Room 11's blog We are year 5 and 6 learners in Kauri team and part of Tui hub. We enjoy sharing our learning and our experiences so please read our blog posts and don't forget to leave a comment or a question. You can access our Kauri site by the link below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Stu Duval is such a fantastic storyteller. We love how he captured our attention with words, actions and sound effects. He uses humou...
-
This morning Room 12 spent some time looking in awe at the Redwood tree. We decided to see if we could get the whole class round the base of...
-
Today we went swimming for the first time this year in our school pool. Here are some pictures of us swimming. Today we did bottom dives w...
we inititaly thought mandirin but then we saw you taste it ! -tyson
ReplyDeleteyour right edie about commenting. is it a apricot.
ReplyDelete_Nevadah
Hi Tyson and Nevadah, thank you so much for your guesses, nope not apricot or mandarin...the taste is very bitter.
ReplyDeleteIs Remy videoing.
ReplyDeleteNevadah
Hi Nevadah, no I have been learning how to video these myself, I take a while and the kids get bored so I have to do it myself. I now know why movies take so long to make!
DeleteYeah does take a long time to make a movie.
Delete-Nevadah
Edie and Room 12, I have also been researching about this fruit. I have a couple of ideas but am finding it hard as I can't touch or smell the fruit.
ReplyDeleteHi Edie It’s Harper is it a tangerine 🍊 I thought this was a tangerine because my nana has a whole lot of plant trees and one of the fruit trees are tangerines
ReplyDeleteI though a lemon but then you said it was furry Edie. I do t know. I will have to do some research.
ReplyDeleteJan xx
No not a lemon...it's a mystery
Deleteis it a quora Edie from Kanak
ReplyDeleteHi Kanak, I'm not sure what a quora is Kanak, I can't find it on Google...can you give me some more information about quora?
ReplyDeleteHi Edie, Is it a Japanese Yuzu Koshi?
ReplyDelete