Monday, May 4, 2020

Kia ora! Room 11's Online Learning.. Week 4

Kia ora lovely Room 11. How was your weekend? What have you been up to?

I am back teaching full time now but with only two or three children in class things are very different. I miss seeing your faces and hoping that you are taking care of yourselves in your bubbles?

Below is the Google Slide with your online learning activities for Week 4.



I will be posting a video update in the middle of the week with what's been happening at school. You are doing a fabulous job of staying home safe! Tino pai.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh Sarah, that timelapse of the ants eating the banana is amazing! I wonder why there is bits of banana all over the ground? Do you think it's because they get greedy and take too much and can't carry it all? Or maybe it's because they get banana all over their little feet and then walk it over the surface the banana is sitting on? Has anyone got any other ideas? I'd love to hear them.

    ReplyDelete