Monday, May 11, 2020

Room 12's Week 5 Home learning and morning video




8 comments:

  1. Hi Edie! Me, my dad and my brother Moss have been making a treehouse in an apricot tree so when they are ripe we dont go hungry while playing! The tree was really hard to get into so we thought it was a good idea to make a tree hut in there. We are still working on it but soon it will be ready!
    From Jarvis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jarvis, that sounds like a brilliant project, if you wanted to stop people coming in you could plant a Flying Dragon Orange tree at the bottom, but then again you might not be able to get in either! Can you send me some photos of your tree house when you finish it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Edie, thanks for shout out ..... oh that's right you missed me out!! So it's not called a shout out, it's called a miss out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms O'neil be patient, I can't do everyone on the same day as I will have no one to shout out to tomorrow...or the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited! I like the way you're doing shouts outs too and I'm really hoping it catches on and learners do shout outs to other learners to celebrate their learning.

      Delete
  5. I cant wait to be back at school with everyone in class.
    -Nevadah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Edie!
    I come from south Korea but i have never heard of the 'flying dragon orange' plant but it is a very interesting and spiky plant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christine, that is interesting, maybe you could ask your family if they have heard of it, or maybe there is a Korean word for it...what do you think?

      Delete