Kia ora koutou! Welcome to Room 11's blog We are year 5 and 6 learners in Kauri team and part of Tui hub. We enjoy sharing our learning and our experiences so please read our blog posts and don't forget to leave a comment or a question. You can access our Kauri site by the link below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Stu Duval is such a fantastic storyteller. We love how he captured our attention with words, actions and sound effects. He uses humou...
-
This morning Room 12 spent some time looking in awe at the Redwood tree. We decided to see if we could get the whole class round the base of...
-
Today we went swimming for the first time this year in our school pool. Here are some pictures of us swimming. Today we did bottom dives w...
Hi Edie! This morning I made the paper rocket but theres only one bad thing...My little brothers ALL WANT ONE.
ReplyDeleteFrom Jarvis
That's brilliant Jarvis, so glad you gave it a go...maybe you could all make one and have a competition???? Do you have any ideas about what makes the rocket fly the farthest or for the longest??
ReplyDeleteEdie, I love watching your daily videos. I'm going to get the kids to make rockets after my meeting today and we'll let you know how we get on! Also, thanks so much for the 'shout out'. It was so unexpected!! I've really enjoyed been here with Emily and Sarah, but of course it will we so great when we're all back together again. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jude, what a nice comment! Oooh, I wonder who can make the best rocket...but is the best rocket the one that flies for the longest time, the farthest distance, or is it the one that looks the most interesting?? I look forward to hearing how it goes :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to try that Edie from Kanak
ReplyDeleteThere all going to be good edie.
ReplyDelete-Nevadah
I'm going to make going to make one later in the day.
ReplyDelete-Nevadah
Brilliant Nevadah, let me know how they go and which design you think is best!
DeleteGood morning Edie. We are in our school bubble with Harper, Cooper, Kanak, Arya, Tove, Emily (teacher) and me, Ms O'Neil - Sarah is coming later. This morning we are off to make rockets that we might fly to space in! We will let you know what planet we end up on..... byeee for now. Ms O'Neil
ReplyDeleteThe rocket worked good.
ReplyDelete-Nevadah
i tryed it at home and it worked
ReplyDelete