Last term our year sixes learnt how to cycle safely on the road. They learnt the road rules and were able to cycle around our school area.
Now when we cycle to school we wear our safety vests so people can see us.
What bike safety rules do you remember?
Everybody looks great out there I hope you don't fall off your bike in the future.
ReplyDeleteI remember the hand signals about turning and stopping.
What do you remember.
Mahboobullah
room12hes.blogspot.com
That was really fun. I like all the bright colours. Do you know what the hand signals are?
ReplyDeleteFrom Rm12 Kristie
room12hes.blogspot.com
My bike safety rules are not to go across the road on the bike and use my hand signals when I am turning.I have lots of fun on bikes do yous have fun on your bikes?
ReplyDeleteFrom Tare :)
I remember all the gears and the signals to watch out for active vechiles. From Ismail,hamilton east school,room12hes.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteWith those vests we all stand out.I did the bike safety program. I can still remember the hand signals and everything. Sometimes i teach my little brother what i got taught.I had a go at riding on the road.
ReplyDeleteKatarina :)
Hi ,
ReplyDeleteI remember how many people were in our class when the year six's were gone ! Try guess how many there were still in the class . I am glad I was not a year six because I am not any good at riding a bike ! My brother was talking about it for weeks after.
From Penny.