Can you guess what fruit is in this picture?
Kia ora koutou! Welcome to Room 11's blog We are year 5 and 6 learners in Kauri team and part of Tui hub. We enjoy sharing our learning and our experiences so please read our blog posts and don't forget to leave a comment or a question. You can access our Kauri site by the link below.
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Stu Duval is such a fantastic storyteller. We love how he captured our attention with words, actions and sound effects. He uses humou...
-
This morning Room 12 spent some time looking in awe at the Redwood tree. We decided to see if we could get the whole class round the base of...
-
Today we went swimming for the first time this year in our school pool. Here are some pictures of us swimming. Today we did bottom dives w...

I think I'm right? Is it a Pineapple?
ReplyDeleteFrom Emily Rm 10
Is it a pineapple ?,i can tell by the pricks thing.
ReplyDeleteKatarina
Is it a Pineapple?
ReplyDeletegraciana 12
Wow that is funny cause I thought that is a plant
ReplyDeletebut it is a pineapple.
by Mele
its a pineapple because it has the spikes on the sides and front
ReplyDeleteby jarod room12
I think that this is a pineapple.....
ReplyDeleteAlyssa
I know its a pineapple from khadija
ReplyDeleteI think it's a pineapple because it is in the shape of a pineapple so i think it is a pineapple
ReplyDeletechloe room12
HI, I think the photo is of a pineapple , at first I thought it was moldy pizza but then I remembered it was a fruit. My advice is that next time try something harder .
ReplyDeletefrom Penny
Yes. You are right if you thought it was a pineapple. Maybe next time I will have to make it harder to guess.
ReplyDelete