Thursday, August 4, 2011

Childhood stories

Penny brought this book from home. She brought it to school because she enjoyed reading it when she was small. Room 14 asked what books you liked when you were younger. We thought we would share our books too. 



Do you have a favourite story from your childhood?

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Room 12,
    When I was little I loved being read to and had lots of favourite books. I liked Where the Wild Things Are. I also liked Hairy Maclary from Donaldson's Dairy. I liked that book because I loved all the dogs in it. Every time I read it I would change my mind of which character was my favourite! Another book I liked was The Terrible Taniwha of Timberditch. (I even wrote my name in the front - it is so cute to look at now!). Maybe Room 14 can come and visit you and I can read it to you.
    What other books did you enjoy when you were little?
    From Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. i enjoy the enid blyton famous five and secret seven books i'ts like every time theres a new person or adventure and i like e nesbit the phoniex and the carpet so yea there are some of my favourite books madisen

    ReplyDelete