I went storming out the door ‘ahh!’ I was so angry at Jordan that I went running to the car and crouched down behind it. Tears started creeping down my face. It was so quiet, all I could hear was some birds up in tree. But wait I could hear something else, without thinking I started running to the closest bush. I could feel the long grass tickling my feet. It sort of made me feel better but what doesn't make me feel better is Jordan throwing the grouchy cat on me and breaking her leg.
By Tahlia
Good story Tahlia! From Jordan ...haha...
ReplyDeleteWow that is really a nice story and you really describe were you are in the story nice story good work.
ReplyDeletewhen you were there on your hiding place were you scared?
by Mele
Grat story Tahlia cep the good work up.
ReplyDeleteFrom:Xjaneyien.
Oh my gosh tahlia that was a cool story.Was it scary when the birds were above you. how many pages did you do.
ReplyDeleteFrom Kristie Rm12