Friday, August 5, 2011

Katarina's book about bullying and standing up for yourself

Feel free to read and leave a comment




8 comments:

  1. wow kat that looks so cool you must have spent ages on it well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only about 15 minnuites and thankyou.Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great story with a strong message

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this story it is so awesome it sends a good message I understand now thank you kat.

    From Jaedyn : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice story Kat what a strong message. I really understand it.

    By Alyssa and Nasra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work katarina and you have done great work. Once I sould up for myslef. Katarina have You stood up for yourslef. ?


    By Abigail Room12.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Kat your story is really strong and people should really stand up for themselves because they are who they are meant to be and who cares that some people don't understand that they cant change there body just because the bullies want them to.

    From Tare. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank-you so much everyone for the positive comments.I hope you remember to stand up for yourself. Katarina

    ReplyDelete