Can you guess where I have spent the last few days of my holidays?
What has been your favourite moment while you have been away from school?
Kia ora koutou! Welcome to Room 11's blog We are year 5 and 6 learners in Kauri team and part of Tui hub. We enjoy sharing our learning and our experiences so please read our blog posts and don't forget to leave a comment or a question. You can access our Kauri site by the link below.
Mrs Blair
ReplyDeleteI think you are in Rotorua because in the photo i can see white smoke.If you where in rotorua what did you do? my favourite moment while I have been away from school was gong to a rugby world cup game.
katarina
I think you were in Rotorua Ms Blair with all the other teachers!
ReplyDeleteEmily Rm10
ROTORUA BECAUSE THE SMOKE
ReplyDeleteALI RM11
Rotoroa because when I was in Rotoroa I saw some steam in these things that looks like craters.
ReplyDeleteAre you in Rotarua Mrs Blair because I go their every time with my dad.
ReplyDeleteGraciana rm12
I think you were in Rotarua at the gisezis .
ReplyDeleteby Awhina