Friday, October 7, 2011

Last day of Term 3

Today was our last day of term 3. We celebrated our term of learning about the rugby world cup by coming as a team. Everyone class in our school came as a different team. Can you guess who we are? 




I can see Room 11 who came as Fiji. Can you see your class? 


We all ate lunch together. Our whole school sat on the courts and cheered for our teams. 

We start school again on the 26th of October. Have a safe and happy break Room 12.

2 comments:

  1. My class cheered for Russia and it was fun because after we ate me, Xjaynaien, and Hazel got our flags and ran around the school saying "Go Ru-ssia go Ru-ssia!" all lunch. We tried to get more kids who were cheering for Russia with us, but we only got one. At least we tried I said to myself at the end of lunch.
    Erin Rm12

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope new zealand won in Rugby and don't give up your going to win!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete