Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Who will be watching the RWC this Sunday?

Rugby World Cup Final

 Vs       

New Zealand                                                   France

This weekend the final two games of the Rugby World Cup will be played. 
On Friday Australia are playing against Wales. Who will you be cheering for?  
I know the school we have been emailing in Wales will be cheering for their team. I wonder what time it will be in Wales when the game is playing in New Zealand.

Sunday is the day for the All Blacks to play against France. 

Good luck All Blacks we are cheering for you! 

7 comments:

  1. Yeah come on the all black's. When the All black's vs Australia were playing on Sunday night my mum was so nervas she went into the room and tidy up, even though it was already tidy she just scrubed the wall's and window's.Tatiana Kellahni and I were chearing for the All black's we were all chearing so hard my mum got a fright!

    Graciana room 12 hes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graciana,

    I was so nervous I could not watch very much of the game either. I am excited that we are in the final. I hope we win! I can imagine you were very noisy when you were cheering.

    Mrs Blair

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck all blacks and france when you win in rugby world cup




    by Elie

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi,
    Umm... that's a tough one.I am part welsh but Australia is realy good(but not as good as the A.B's!) I did not watch the game (Australia vs Wales) but I heard my dad from my room.My dad turned the volume up so I could hear the commentator but that did not do much good, as I don't know any players in those teams.I am going to watch the final! We are going to make french toast and make them into people.
    from Penny
    p.s GO THE MIGHTY ALL BLACKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. On sunday me my Cousin,two Uncles,Aunty,Nanny and Poppa watched the Allblacks vs . Wallabies we soo exicted that the Allblacks where in the lead.Me and my cousin where suporting the allblacks because we held our hands in the air untill they scored a tri.We all where soo excited that we won.GO THE ALLBLACKS!!!.
    Katarina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me and my uncle went to the france vs england game at Eden park.We where soo execited that we came two and a half hours before the game even started.There where alot of people there.I reckon we got good seats, we where on the tri line.we where voting for france.
    Katarina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Anonymous, can you please write your name so I can Write on your blog.

    ReplyDelete