Monday, October 3, 2011

Spring planting in our kitchen garden



Spring planting in our kitchen garden on PhotoPeach

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Room 12,
    Great to see you are getting your gardens ready. I like that you looked to see what was already growing in the other gardens. It gives you an idea of what grows well in that area. What seeds have you planted?
    Room 14 has planted pea seeds and marigold seeds. If you would like some marigold seeds let me know. Marigolds are really good at keeping the slugs away from your plants.
    Anna
    Room 14
    HES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Room 12
    What seeds have you planted? What did the other gardens grow? Your garden is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Year 5 and 6,
    It looks like you had great fun gardening and planting things in your garden!We also have a veggie patch at our school, it even has a scarecrow wearing our school uniforms on it:) I wonder what seeds you planted? I hope the things in your garden grow well!
    From Sammy (year5rc)

    ReplyDelete