Thursday, September 29, 2011

Food in other countries

We have been learning in small groups about four countries who are visiting New Zealand for the 
Rugby World Cup. 

We have researched about Fijian, Australian, American and South African foods. 
We put together a class mind map of the foods we think people in these countries eat.



Do you know any foods we could add to a country? 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Room 12,
    I have travelled and lived in a few different countries so I think I can help you out.
    Here a few ideas of some foods that they eat in Argentina - empanadas (which is like a little mince pie), milanesas, potatoes, tomato salad, dulce de leche.
    How are you going to find out if your ideas about what people eat in different countries is right? (Maybe you'll use your quad blogging buddies...)
    From Anna
    Room 14

    ReplyDelete