Mōrena Rūma 11!
So we now know we are staying in lock down for the week so I'm looking forward to reading and seeing more of the things that you are all doing at home.
I've enjoyed reading some persuasive letters and will definitely think about how to do baking, cricket and computer studies in our classroom.
I am very lucky to have a gully at the bottom of my garden so I spent some time down there yesterday, with birds, insects, plants and Maui the eel. Maui lives in the stream and we sometimes feed him.
So I thought I'd share a clip of the gully and Maui for you, could you tell me about where you live...?
Tuesdays task:
Could you share with me what you can see from your house? It could be from your bedroom window, from your front door, from your driveway, or your garden, anywhere you choose.
What can you see and how can you describe it?
Of course you don't have to make a video (unless you want to), you can:
Write about it and send me a photo of your writing
Take a photo and send it to me
Draw it and take a photo of your drawing or bring it to school when we are back
I'll start posting some of your work today so keep checking back here and don't forget the slide show for the week, EP and mathletics.
Enjoy your Rātū!
Hi Room 11. That is such a lovely gully Edie. Maui looks like he has grown lots. Do you think he has Edie?
ReplyDeleteIt was a lovely day so headed out for a walk. I came across this bull. I wondered what he was thinking about?
I watched the tui for ages as they drank the nectar from the flowering cherry tree.