Mōrena Room 11, you amaze me everyday with all the creative things you are doing at home! Hope to see some of you on zoom today!
Kia ora koutou! Welcome to Room 11's blog We are year 5 and 6 learners in Kauri team and part of Tui hub. We enjoy sharing our learning and our experiences so please read our blog posts and don't forget to leave a comment or a question. You can access our Kauri site by the link below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Stu Duval is such a fantastic storyteller. We love how he captured our attention with words, actions and sound effects. He uses humou...
-
This morning Room 12 spent some time looking in awe at the Redwood tree. We decided to see if we could get the whole class round the base of...
-
Today we went swimming for the first time this year in our school pool. Here are some pictures of us swimming. Today we did bottom dives w...
Hey Edie, I am SOOO exited for the zoom today!
ReplyDeleteRiley.
Me too Riley, I have my fingers crossed that the technology will work...and I have set it up correctly..
ReplyDeleteHow did the zoom meeting go Room 11? Who went to the meeting? I saw you out of my window the other day Riley and I knocked loudly but you looked like you were singing to yourself and didn't hear me! I wonder what you were singing to yourself?
ReplyDeleteRoom 11 You have done so much amazing mahi. I love seeing your learning and creativity during lockdown. You're all still smiling too! Nate I think you will be a very useful costume designer - if we have our Operetta! I would love to hear music to your lyrics Theo is there a way you could do this?
ReplyDeleteHi Room 11. It was great seeing you all today. Great fun joining in the games with Edie.
ReplyDeleteTake care everyone.
Jan