Bob the Robosnake part 2...should there be a part 3??? If you want a part three please post in comments and let Alexander know we aren't ready to see the last of Bob yet!
Kia ora koutou! Welcome to Room 11's blog We are year 5 and 6 learners in Kauri team and part of Tui hub. We enjoy sharing our learning and our experiences so please read our blog posts and don't forget to leave a comment or a question. You can access our Kauri site by the link below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Stu Duval is such a fantastic storyteller. We love how he captured our attention with words, actions and sound effects. He uses humou...
-
This morning Room 12 spent some time looking in awe at the Redwood tree. We decided to see if we could get the whole class round the base of...
-
Today we went swimming for the first time this year in our school pool. Here are some pictures of us swimming. Today we did bottom dives w...
open for comments anyone
ReplyDeletewow I loved it but some parts I didn't get but it was great
ReplyDeleteYour stories are so good! I want to read part 3!! - Kiera
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYes please to part 3! I felt sad for the birds.
ReplyDeleteLove Jan
I love your images in this story? You have really thought about how birds look when they fly and even their determined faces when they're aiming for something! Perhaps Yoda could have spoken in his cute Yoda voice? I wonder how you could make that happen? Thanks for sharing your mahi.
ReplyDeletethank you for that comment
ReplyDeletehey maker of bob,I can help you make yoda talk if you want.MAKE BOB PART 3 AND 4
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see if there'll be a part three!
ReplyDelete