Friday, August 27, 2021

Move, move, move!

Kia ora Room 11, 

I'm going to be honest, the last few days I've been finding lock down a little bit hard.

I was feeling sad not to be able to see you all at school and do my job as a teacher properly, and I was missing my friends and family. 

Then I realised I had not done any exercise at all the day before, so... I dragged myself into my trainers and I went for a big run, and it was SO GOOD, not easy...but I feel so much better in my body and in my mood. 

That is why we all do fitness every single day at school and we need to do it at home too!!

 So today's task is to get active! Get away from the screen at least for some of the day and move move move...you could go for a fast walk, a run, do some sprints, some gymnastics...or use this for inspiration:  spell your name out,  spell the day of the week, or ask someone at home to give you some random letters...


And then keep checking back for more posts of your great mahi!!!







4 comments:

  1. that hurt a lot my legs + arms a hurting badly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, which exercises did you do, can you leave your name so we know who is commenting please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right Edie! Hi Room 11, it's a very weird time isn't it and it really is important to get outside if you can or do some kind of fitness. There are so many noisy birds out today, I think they love having no cars to compete with? Dave and I just went for a walk down Victoria St and along the river. We thought how cool it would be to make a Zombie movie because everything's so empty and quiet!! I'm not sure we'd be allowed but maybe someone could write a script for one?? Have a great Friday and keep up all your wonderful mahi. Maybe we'll see each other again soon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every day I get on my bike and do at lest 3 laps of the block. How can I access our class zoom session tomorrow? Not sure how to get into my emails.. From Miah.

    ReplyDelete