Check out this video made by Georgia using imovie.
Kia ora koutou! Welcome to Room 11's blog We are year 5 and 6 learners in Kauri team and part of Tui hub. We enjoy sharing our learning and our experiences so please read our blog posts and don't forget to leave a comment or a question. You can access our Kauri site by the link below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Stu Duval is such a fantastic storyteller. We love how he captured our attention with words, actions and sound effects. He uses humou...
-
This morning Room 12 spent some time looking in awe at the Redwood tree. We decided to see if we could get the whole class round the base of...
-
Today we went swimming for the first time this year in our school pool. Here are some pictures of us swimming. Today we did bottom dives w...
Wow Room 12!
ReplyDeleteDaily 5 sounds like so much fun!
I like how the recording is so clear.
Well done:-)
That is some amazing things going on there I like how you said about the reading and writing it is fascinating i like it well done give your self a pat on the back keep it up.
ReplyDeleteIt is a awesome writing and reading. You guys are amazing. I like how you explained what is reading or writing about. You have fantastic things going on there. Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteWow that is a really cool video, almost everyone likes to write and read and I do too.
ReplyDeleteFrom Rafeea Room12
Well done Georgia I really like the background.
ReplyDeleteHamish rm12
Hi! Room 12,
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing what you like about Daily 5. It sounds like there must be some great writing happening in Room 12. Maybe you could share some of your stories with Room 5?
I loved how much you are enjoying reading to self. It is great to get lost in a book. What good books have you read recently?
Great filming and questioning Georgia.
From Anna
Thanks for sharing your ideas about Daily 5 Room 12. Ihave noticed how focussed you are when I call in to Room 12. Pippa
ReplyDeleteThat is a good little vidoclip.From room11
ReplyDeleteWell done Room 12, thanks for sharing your classroom learning with us.
ReplyDeleteWow reading and writing in your class sounds like so much fun Room 12.
ReplyDelete