Term 1: Our school had a film festival this morning. We dressed up as film stars and watched what the other classes have learnt this term. It was so much fun. We had a red carpet and lots of cool decorations. We helped make our class movie.
Here is what we shared
Check out some of the photos of the stars from Room 12
And our lights and photographer helpers.
Lastly, Room 12 before we went in to the film premiere.






We loved your movie. We are now going to write a proposal to get the following things after watching it;
ReplyDelete- Garden
- Nature Trail
- Swimming Pool :-)
i loved this video lucky i was'nt at the movie star
ReplyDeleteCool room 12
ReplyDeleteI like all the epic outfits.
My favourite one was the top one the one with the guy in the tux!!!!
PS cheek out my blog
http://pridesamuelh.blogspot.co.nz/
Great video, I like the photo's, a lot of you are wearing glasses & you look really cool. Awesome idea to make red carpet as part of your film festival.
ReplyDeleteInderpreet~Parkvale School.
Here is my blog link if you ever want to check it out;
http://prideinderpreetk.blogspot.co.nz/
Wow. How fantastic. The costumes look incredible.You guys look like the Grease gang. Well done:)
ReplyDeleteAwesome Room 12
ReplyDeleteYour movies are really cool
You all look amazing
I love your photo and your video look really cool as well
Well done
Awesome video and movie star they look amazing and great photos too.
ReplyDeletewell done room 12.
here is a link to my blog.
http://pridenikitahj.blogspot.co.nz/
thanks nikitah.j from parkvale school.
Wow guys what an amazing video. I don't know if I have ever seen a better one.
ReplyDeleteWell done.
Awesome room 12
ReplyDeleteyou looked like real movie stars
Great video
Well done!!!
wow shardonaeh cheyanne xakiryion te kapua amber brook and rafeea
ReplyDeleteyou all look lovely and i love your design
Wow, I didn't know I was that cool!
ReplyDeleteRyan Room 12
I LOVE THIS PHOTO YOU ALL LOOK NICE
ReplyDeleteSINCERLY NAWAL AIDED FORMER SUNDENT AT HAMILTON EAST SCHOOL NOW IN MELBOURNE IN AUSTRALIA
cute nice clothes
ReplyDeleteEveryone looks so AMAZING! hope you had lots of fun.
ReplyDeleteFrom Ariana
[used to be in this class last year, who now goes to peachgrove intermediate]
you guys look really really cool.You all look nice
ReplyDelete