Written by Robert and Brooke
Kia ora koutou! Welcome to Room 11's blog We are year 5 and 6 learners in Kauri team and part of Tui hub. We enjoy sharing our learning and our experiences so please read our blog posts and don't forget to leave a comment or a question. You can access our Kauri site by the link below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Stu Duval is such a fantastic storyteller. We love how he captured our attention with words, actions and sound effects. He uses humou...
-
This morning Room 12 spent some time looking in awe at the Redwood tree. We decided to see if we could get the whole class round the base of...
-
Today we went swimming for the first time this year in our school pool. Here are some pictures of us swimming. Today we did bottom dives w...


Hi i'm Marcus from Parkvale School and that was some great skills there.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant post.
Well done. :-)
Hi, I'm Teva from Parkvale School. Cool post! I really like your skipping! Sincerely, Teva
ReplyDeleteHi Room 12,
ReplyDeleteI loved when we did the skipping it was so much fun. At the mat where we did the fancy skipping, I did the one where you jump over the rope twice in only 1 swing. What was your favourite thing to do at skipping?
From Tylah-Dawnn Room 12
Hi I'm Maddy from Pinehill School room 10, wow that's given us a great idea at school to try do that at skipping!
ReplyDeleteThat looks quite fun, I can see you had a great time in the hall :-).
ReplyDeleteHere is my blog link if you ever want to check it out; http://prideinderpreetk.blogspot.co.nz/
Thank you me and Robert are glad you like it . It was fun putting it together.
ReplyDeleteBrooke Room 12
It's fun skipping the hall.I was so tired on the last activites
ReplyDeleterm12
by shardonaeh