We have been taking part in
This week we are the focus school of our Quads. We would like to welcome our quadblogging buddies to our blog. Room 12 are excited to read and respond to your comments over the week.
We hope you enjoy reading about our learning as we continue to connect with you.
We are the children of Room 12 Hamilton East School
Look at us back in February...
Oh, how we have changed. This is us now.
Please look at our blogging guidelines page to see how we keep ourselves safe online.


Hello Room 12! We are your quad blog friends from Mrs. Hamman's class in Apache Junction, Arizona, United States. We are a group of third graders. Most of us are 8 or 9 years old. We are just learning about blogging and we are excited to practice our commenting skills! We'll be posting comments on your blog throughout our school day today.
ReplyDeleteWe live in the desert where it is dry. Does it rain a lot where you live?
ReplyDeleteYes, we do have a bit of rain every now and then, but sometimes we get alot of sun too.Its sring here,What about you,What season are you in?
DeleteDo you have a blog or website?
Welcome to our blog by the way,
I am 10 and I loveeeeeeeee reading
What is your favorite subject and how old are you?
From Emily
Room12
Hamilton East School
Hi,my name is Maija,I'm 9 years old. I really like your fish pictures. I also like the fish on your blog... you know the ones that are blue, red, black, yellow and gray. What kinds of fish are Chiken, Shark and Popcorn?
ReplyDeleteYour quad buddies, Mrs.Hamman's class
Hello room twelve. My name is Adelyn. i am in third grade and I'm 8. i live in Arizona.
ReplyDeleteIt's really hot in the summer. I like your blog. My class likes your colorful fish. Did you know from our classroom window we can see where a gold mine used to be. Today is picture day. It doesn't rain that much. Does it rain were you live? I am glad to be your quad buddies! It would be fun to skype with you!
It rains alot here so we have to stay inside whenever it rains.
DeleteFrom Abigail rm12 hamilton east school
We look so much older and cool.
DeleteFrom Abigail Rm12
Do you do krate and guitars?Do you have any computers in your school?from Mya and Paris in class 4 at Norbrige Academy.
ReplyDeleteooo yes we have change a lot . by Aleah
ReplyDeleteyep we have changed a lot and for the year 7 yes they have gone older looking.
ReplyDeleteI will miss all my friends there Aleah,Krystie,and natasha.
From Abigail