If you were a visitor to our school these are the places we would show you.
So haere mai and welcome. Watch our slide show for a look around and tell us what you think.
What is your favourite place at your own school?
Kia ora koutou! Welcome to Room 11's blog We are year 5 and 6 learners in Kauri team and part of Tui hub. We enjoy sharing our learning and our experiences so please read our blog posts and don't forget to leave a comment or a question. You can access our Kauri site by the link below.
Your school looks wonderful. We can hardly believe you have a swimming pool at school! The area around your school looks very lush and green, quite different from our school in Arizona. We have a comfortable library that is very special to us, too.
ReplyDeleteI like your school. It is really cool. I want to swim in your swimming pool. I also want to play soccer on the park field across from you.
ReplyDeleteHello Room 12 HES,
ReplyDeleteYou most certainly have a beautiful school. I particularly liked your giant redwood tree. They are magnificent trees.
I also liked your school gateway. I feel privileged to have some Maori wood carvings in my collection here. The Maori culture is so rich in history, art, song and dance.
Your slide looks high. It seems to be running down a hillside. What a great idea for using your environment. :)
@RossMannell
Teacher (retired), N.S.W., Australia