In room 12 we have three fish called Chicken, Shark and Popcorn.
We decided to produce some fish art by looking at them, sketching and getting an idea of what fish look like. Then we looked on the blogs for an idea about how to present our fish.
We observed the pictures a group of Third grade students made from the Davinci swings blog . Their blog had their impression of Paul Klee's work. Room 12 then designed their own fish using organic lines and geometric shapes and finished it off with black dye.
WALT: Study an artist's work and create our own version using the same style as the artist.
Fish in Room 12 on PhotoPeach

Hi Room 12,
ReplyDeleteThank you for showing us your fishy friends. We like the names of your fish because they make us laugh. Katelyn likes the presentation of your art work. We noticed you have used PhotoPeach,is it easy to use? We want to try it. Thank you for the idea.
Hi Cloud Talk,
DeleteWe made even funnier names for the fish that we drew. Ezekiel named his Bartbat, Friedel's fish was named Steve and Xenon named his Atomic Explosion!
PhotoPeach is easy to use, you can load a number of your photos at once and then choose some music. You copy the html code and pop it into your blog. The sign up is free too! http://photopeach.com/home Go on, try it for yourself. We like that it can be made private and other people can't download it from your blog.
Room 12
Hi room12,
ReplyDeleteI love our pet fish, and I especilly love the names-they're brilliant! I like the name popcorn & chicken. Where did you get the names from? Why?
I will miss you all, when I leave in four weeks to America! I will bring back photos, sounineirs, & a scrap-book about it, so I can show you! I leave the 19th of October-(2012) See ya'!
Erin room 12
We think that your pictures and gallery are excellent! You have inspired us to try this on our blog too!
ReplyDeleteFrom your Quadblogging friends in Class 5.
You have done some awesome art work keep it up
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your moving art work.
ReplyDeletelove Anna
I really love your fish pictures and colours.
ReplyDeleteI love your gallery of fish they look brilliant and they are colorful, from quad bloging friend Jack in class five.
ReplyDeletei love your fish from josh at Norbridge Academy
ReplyDeleteGreat art work we love them.Do you learn any languges?Do you do any club?Do you any sports like football or P.E!Because alysha and india go football training.
ReplyDeletefrom Alysha and India in class 4 at Norbridge academey.
Looks like you have been working very hard also I think every single one of them are fabulous.We do swimming,footbal,netball,karate and guitars.What clubs do you do out of school?
ReplyDeleteWhat do you learn at school?What language do you speak? Do you have any pets in school?What clubs do you do in school?How big is your playground?What do you do in p.e?From Theo and Kyle at Norbridge Academy
Your fish's are brilliant it look's like that it took 1hr to do All your fish's.look's like you,ve worked very very hard I couldn't of done that.What language to you learn?Do you have any club's? We do football training chess club, blogging club.What do you do in pe lesson's?from Reece and Andre united kindom norbridge academy.
ReplyDeleteHello,
DeleteAnd thank you for thinking our fish are brilliant. It did take a long to make them, but it was worth it! They turned out magnificent!
We learn a language that is from our country when the first humans to come on our island, and that language is Maori. We learn maori like every three weeks. I'm learning it pretty quickly sense I'm from America.
We do have a club called 'GLEE' club, and we sing and dance just like the programme. I'm in it, and it is so much fun! Actually I'm going to practice in twenty minutes! And at the end of the year, we do a big performance for the school and parents that all the 'GLEE' kids are in.
Well we usually do eithr games like rugby, or frisbee, and sometimes we have to run as many laps as we can in ten minutes. My highest was six laps.
From Erin hameast-school rm12
My one is called Homer
ReplyDeleteThank you for taking notice of our fish.
ReplyDeleteWe also think that our fish are brillant. Our fish take abut two afternoon's.
We just tryed to make it crazy.
Our language is maori .what language do you learn?
We do have club's.Do you have a club's?
yes we do football training i bate you do foot ball training too.
We do have bloging club.Do you have a bloging club?
We bounce the ball across the bastkit ball court and back and some time's we do turbo touch. What do you do for p.e?