Look!
We had a teacher only day and three of our chrysalis hatched.
Look who got to help the butterflies out of the class.
Do you know if our butterfly is a female or a male?
Kia ora koutou! Welcome to Room 11's blog We are year 5 and 6 learners in Kauri team and part of Tui hub. We enjoy sharing our learning and our experiences so please read our blog posts and don't forget to leave a comment or a question. You can access our Kauri site by the link below.
hi i think the butter flies are pritty. I think it is awsome that one of them went on yoour hand i can never get one to fly into my hand.
ReplyDeleteI don't know if it is a male or a female, but I think it is beautiful! My dad would like it too. He likes to garden and also likes butterflies!
ReplyDeleteIt is a male because of the 2 dots on its wings.
Deletefrom krystie rm 12
Cool did you git to keep eney of them?
ReplyDeletehttp://mskreul.edublogs.org/
Butterflies are really pretty i like butterflies, and I think that butterfly is a female.
ReplyDeleteHi, my name is Jake from Ms.Kreul's class. I grew a butterfly a couple years ago in class.
ReplyDeleteThey are cool and i dont no weather they are male or female. I went to m y friends house yesturday and a butterfly went on her arm it was so cool.
ReplyDeletei think butterflies are very pretty. the other day an owl butterfly landed on my arm
ReplyDeleteHi there really pretty, cool they hatched i really want some butterflyes in our schoool
ReplyDeletehi there really pretty, cool they hatched i want one
ReplyDelete