I sat up and opened the curtain a little bit. I got my book and read till seven o’clock. I got out of bed, got dressed, made my bed and brushed my hair. I got my purple jacket and put it on as I went to the door. I went out of my room and closed the door because Laura was sound asleep.
Suddenly I heard Josh and Daniel yelling and screaming in Mum’s room so I went out to the kitchen. I saw Dad in there so I got my lunch box and a biscuit, two pieces of fruit then Mum came out as I was buttering two pieces of bread when Mum said “there are some buns in the freezer” so I said “but what do I do with this?” Mum said “I will make a sandwich for Daniel with it.”
When I had done my lunch I packed my bag, I went to get my togs and then I went to have some breakfast.After breakfast I went to clean my teeth and then I played with the lego in Josh’s room. Mum said “we were going” so we got our bags and I put Daniel in the buggy and pushed him out out of the house. Then we walked to school.
By Emily Munro
Emily that was very good. I would love to here another story from you. Keep up the amazing work!
ReplyDeleteErin Rm12
Hi Emily I loved your story. I hope I can read another one of your storys Keep up the amazing work!
ReplyDeleteErin Rm12
I love your story Emily
ReplyDeletefrom Jessica
Nice job! Do you do the same thing every morning?
ReplyDeleteevery morning I pack my lunch to. I also get out of bed at 7:oo.
ReplyDeleteWOW, you do alot in the morning! Do you like making your own lunch?
ReplyDeleteBy Hanah
http://mskreul.edublogs.orgt/
wow emily what a great story please create another story to go on the blog. we all loved it
ReplyDeletefrom Nawal rm12
wow you probaly come late to school if you do not your amazing star
ReplyDeletefrom nawal rm12
hi I like that blog that looks pretty cool
ReplyDeleteHello my name ia Jasmin from Norbridge Acadamy ypu really do have a busy morning dont you !!
ReplyDeleteWow Emily that's a great story keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteHazel Rm12