In my tummy I felt excited to go down the stairs. I loved the leaves falling on me. It was ticklish. Some of the nature trail was dark.
By Jessica
Kia ora koutou! Welcome to Room 11's blog We are year 5 and 6 learners in Kauri team and part of Tui hub. We enjoy sharing our learning and our experiences so please read our blog posts and don't forget to leave a comment or a question. You can access our Kauri site by the link below.
What a great little story Jessica.I really liked it.Great work keep it up. :)
ReplyDeleteGraciana rm10
thanayou Graciana
Deletefrom Jessica
wow jessica what a great story .cool work :)
ReplyDeletefrom,nawal
Thanayou Nawal i am so happy
Deleteby Jessica :)
Wow I love the adgetives you used to discribe things.
ReplyDeleteI think this is a great poem!
ReplyDeleteyou should write more poems!!!:)
That story had a lot of details.
ReplyDeleteI really liked it! I really liked the great words you added! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteAbby
mskreul.edublogs.org
Richards School
I like it.
ReplyDeleteAdler
I also like it when that happens. Whats your favorite part aboot it. Mine is when the leaves fall and you walk through them.
ReplyDeleteThat was a good story! I like nature trails too! They are fun to go on! I love leaves falling on me, too! You're right! They tickle me too!
ReplyDelete-Callie from Wisconsin
Here is a link to my blog:
http://kidblog.org/4KRRichards/author/Callie77/
Wow i hope that was a poem because that is what I am calling it. Good Job!
ReplyDelete