Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Finding a friend

When I once went to my friends house I saw something with pitch white fur down in the corner of the room. It had a black nose, sharp jagged teeth and sharp paws.
I ran as fast as possible into my friends room. The animal leaped off it's feet and charged after me. I shut my eyes when it came into the room. I stood right there and the animal was licking my hand with it's wet tongue.

By Xenon

15 comments:

  1. I like the visious and bad but becomes cute, nice, and cudly idea.


    Trenton at kidblog.org/4KRRichards

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of animal was it? I really liked the way you put verbs in and adjectives we are learning about those right now! Is that coll or what it is like we do the same things at our school!
    You can find me @ http://kidblog.org/4KRRichards/author/Meghan169/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I'm Joey from Ms.Kreul's class from Whitefish Bay WI.I think it's a very good story Xenon. Are you afriad of animals or does it give a not so good feeling when a animal charges at you?
    My class blog website is www.mskreul.edublogs.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow xenon what a great story keep up the good work !!!!





    from Nawal rm12

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can almost feel the wet tongue licking.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there i think that your finding a friend writting is great. I would of laughed my head off because it licked your hand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there i think this piece of writing is very good. where do come from?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What was the animal? Its realy exciting was it real?

    Bye for now Elisha

    ReplyDelete
  9. what was the animal?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like how you gave all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liker how you expland all the details from the pet in the room.I also liked how fun the story was.Is the pet a dog? and what type of dog was it if it was a dog?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great poem Xenon I wish I could wite like that. by Aleah

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it. By sam

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks Like it's a scary animal but inside it's playful. Sometimes I am scared at my fiend's dog because he has shaqrp teeth but is playful. Hope you get used to the animal soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We whent to some ones plas they had a dog to :)

    ReplyDelete