Friday, November 25, 2011

Sneak peek at our H.E.S Glee Club

Our School has it's very own glee club! 
Here is your own very sneak peek.

The children will be performing at 
Hamilton East School on the 1st of December
The show begins at 6.30 
The cost is $4 for adults and $2 for children. 




11 comments:

  1. Wasn't that a great peformance?
    Glee people that was so cool. My favorite part was when I went on.

    Graciana rm12

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that was the amazingist show I've ever seen!
    I think everybody should watch the whole thing.

    Ismail Rm12

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ,

    Wow that sounds like so much fun. From just watching that 56 second sneak peek I know that your glee club will be just amazing! That is a really good idea and I will ask my school if we can make one too! Speaking of making in maths here is a video that I made so enjoy: At school for maths we made a maths movie about something we knew really well. We chose to do pascals triangle. If you would like to see the video then click on this link (if it doesn’t work then just copy and paste it into your browser):

    http://studentmathmovies.wikispaces.com/Patterns

    From your quadblogging buddies in Roseville College
    Nat V and Sophie M

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi my name is Elie i enjoy the show it is so fun



    by Elie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that was a amazing glee just amazing guys and girls.






    from jamie room 11

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Room 12
    Thanks for all the comments.
    Ashleigh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Room 12 HES!
    That's great! I'm pleased to hear that your school has a glee club, I love the Glee TV Show!
    I think that having a performing club is a great idea, because it's such a great way to showcase your talent to the rest of the school.
    Our school doesn't have a glee club..... yet - it'd be cool though - maybe I should suggest it!

    From Jess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Erin and Madisen you guys rocked the stage! I think you Glee kids will go a long way.
    From Kallista and Oshea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was a good performance. Well done Erin and Madisen. I have realized that when you had a dress rehearsal you were better on the night.

    Jaedyn 8)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi my name is Trenton it sounds like alot of fun having your own glee club I wish our school had a glee club.

    here is my blog

    kidblog.org/4KRRichards

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice sing love everything and I think Erin and Madison should be famuos singer's.


    From Abigail room12

    ReplyDelete