Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Nude food day is tomorrow


Tomorrow is nude food day for New Zealanders. 
If you click the picture above it will take you to the nude food website. 
Today we talked and drew our lunch boxes full of nude food. 
First we had to decide what nude food is. We think nude food is food that has no plastic or paper packaging. 
Fruit comes with a natural package so we can bring this in our lunchbox. 

What would you bring if you couldn't have packaging on your food? 

8 comments:

  1. I know what im going to eat beause i have a nud food lunchbox.I am going to have a plum,grapes,cheese and carots and samwitches.My brother doesnt have a nude food lunchbox,so he will use some contaners.
    What would be cool if everyday we had a nudefood day.
    Katarina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to make my lunch nude today but I forgot to show everybody. I had a ham and cheese bun, a couple of kiwi fruit and a banana in a plastic lunch box. I also had a container with almonds in it.
    I can't wait to see how creative you will all be.

    Mrs Blair

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today I packed my nude food lunch box for some yummy fruit. I have grapes, a bananna, and a samwitch. It's going to be yummy! Nude Food Day is going to be fun!
    Erin Rm12

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tried to make a nude food lunch with snaplock bags. brilliant.
    I packed a sandwich,carrot,cucumber and dried fruit.
    I also think that nude food is food with no disposable wrappings.

    From Ismail

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you guys had a nice nude food day room 12
    i wish i was there how many people had nude food?

    by makaylah rm 12

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    there were tones of people doing nude food day. Room 16 is still trying to have nude food,I am going to try to have more nude food too.It was lucky people did not get mixed up and come to school naked!The principle would not like that!
    from Penny
    Hope you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know that i saw lots of people eating nude food and thats great cause i did.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This day sounds really good?
    by jasmin fergus
    norbridge acadamy?

    ReplyDelete