Kia ora koutou! Welcome to Room 11's blog We are year 5 and 6 learners in Kauri team and part of Tui hub. We enjoy sharing our learning and our experiences so please read our blog posts and don't forget to leave a comment or a question. You can access our Kauri site by the link below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Stu Duval is such a fantastic storyteller. We love how he captured our attention with words, actions and sound effects. He uses humou...
-
This morning Room 12 spent some time looking in awe at the Redwood tree. We decided to see if we could get the whole class round the base of...
-
Today we went swimming for the first time this year in our school pool. Here are some pictures of us swimming. Today we did bottom dives w...

Your quad blogging is very interesting. I am looking forward to following this.
ReplyDeleteWhat an array of skills you have taught our Japanese students. You are great teachers.
From Pippa
I think Quad bloging is very interesting and cool at the same time.Its a very good idea because one school a week is getting three other schools looking and commenting.I think we should put up a post about what a Hamilton East learner does,and our storybords/movie.
ReplyDeleteKatarina
Hey im from plymouth grove blogs 6c i really enjoy your blog.
ReplyDeleteHello everyone in Room 12
ReplyDeleteWe are the maths Lucy's and we are two of your quad blogging buddies in year5rc. For the past few weeks, we have been assigned a maths project called you be the teacher. What you do is you make a movie about a particular area that we have learnt about in year 5. We have made a maths movie about long multiplication. If you would like to watch it, here is the link:
http://studentmathmovies.wikispaces.com/Multiplication
Our movie is the one called long multiplication (2 digits) By the Lucy's. It is right down the bottom.
Thankyou,
From the maths Lucys
Hi,
ReplyDeleteYour Blogs are very cool and interesting, I enjoyed reading them and I hope you like our blogs, I also really enjoy doing quad blogging and I hope you do to.
From Natalie, Norbridge Academy