Friday, December 2, 2011

Our Enviro Book Pages

8 comments:

  1. hi my name is Elie and i liked waiwhakareke because when miss blear tod me to go and deag i enjoy the trip


    by Elie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were there a lot of other kids there? How many plants did you plant?
    From Kallista and Oshea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was lots and lots of other schools there and me and Penny planted at least 30 trees. Me and Penny had lots of fun.

    Erin Rm12

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I would like to know what kind of plants you were working with so I can compare them with ours in England. It looks like great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that looks like a really fun day in the mud!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your class photos that have been doing in the time you have been given. I would like to be freinds with you all in the class. My name is jessica I am in class 6 and in norbridge academy school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for liking our photos, we would love to be friends with you too. We would like to know what school you go to and which country your in, because we love visitors from all over the world commenting on our blog!
      Erin Rm12 Hamilton East School New Zealand

      Delete
  7. It looks coool and nice

    ReplyDelete