This week Room 12 have been celebrating Matariki.
We set goals, read stories and wrote poems about Matariki. Some people made a diorama in a shoe box showing a story about Matariki. We sang special songs to learnt the names of the Matariki stars.We made pumpkin soup using pumpkins from our kitchen garden and shared them with Room 4. Room 4 shared scones with us. They made their scones in the Cool Kids Kitchen.
What did you do for Matariki?
Click on the picture below to read and answer questions about Matariki.

I liked the pumkenshop and sconses
ReplyDeletefrom Awhina
room 12
i liked when we celebrated matariki with room4 the soup were dillyshash and what room4 made
ReplyDeletefrom Elie
WOW that look nice did you guys save any for me?
ReplyDeleteamar from11
Wow that pumpkin soup looks scrumcious kapai room 12 !!
ReplyDeleteKatarina
I never heard of Matariki,what is it,is it a festival?
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a nice day.I haven't actually tasted pumkin soup.Is it nice?
Please visit our blog:
www.tinyurl.com/wgpsblog
By Tasnia and Rose
Wow that pumpkin soup look so so so good
ReplyDeletefrom lota room8